Argan oil moisturizer is a beauty product with various cosmetic, nutritive and health benefits for your skin, produced from natural plant oil. Acquiring its main component, the argan oil, is a delicate process. First, fruits are gathered from the argan tree. Then the seeds are removed from the fruit and later compressed to extract the precious oil.
The trees themselves grow in remote corners of Morocco, making the argan oil quite rare. In fact, many years ago the only safe way of acquiring it was from the droppings of mountain goats, where the seed remained undigested. Thankfully, that is no longer the case.
Skin Benefits of Argan Oil Moisturizer
Argan Oil Moisturizer has numerous properties that positively impact your skin health and beauty. Both dermatologists and beauty experts value this product for its ability to solve the following problems.
- Aging. While it’s currently impossible to reverse the process of aging with beauty products, argan oil moisturizer does the second best thing. It protects your skin against wrinkles on the face and especially under the eyes.
- Irritation. This product increases the speed at which scratch marks and inflammations are healed on your skin.
- Dryness. A moisturizing effect is not unusual for modern beauty products, but the long-lasting skin softening provided by argan oil rivals most other oils and creams on the market.
- Lack of elasticity. By supplying extra protein to the skin, argan oil moisturizer tightens it and makes your face look fresh again.
- Excess secretion. If your skin is too oily, this product provides surprising respite from that problem and eliminates it after continued application.
- Stretch marks. No matter if they have been brought on by aging or pregnancy, argan oil moisturizer helps remove stretch marks from the skin on your body.
Choosing Argan Oil Products
The growing popularity of this natural component has increased the number of argan oil-based skin care products available on the market and helped drive the prices down. However, the wide range of options can make it difficult to choose the right one. In order to get the best deal, it’s recommended to buy a product with 100% pure Moroccan argan oil, such as AMIR.